Tuesday, October 21, 2008

a good laugh

I had a couple of down days so far this week. Husband was out of town, work was less-than-exciting, and I was having a hard time getting/staying motivated to do much of anything. I think I still have some figuring out to do as to my general disinterest in everything over the past few days--but wanted to quickly report that tonight we laughed so hard and so happily at a little incident during one of our almost nightly dance parties in the living room!

Unfortunately, when we were attempting a pretty fly and too advanced move, I kicked husband in the head! This happened immediately after he said, (tapping on my foot) "Don't kick me with this foot." So... he is okay, and we had a great laugh--the can't catch your breath-face hurts-you know you look really goofy kind of laugh and it was fun. And it was fun to realize in the middle of it that we were being silly and crazy, and to let myself continue to feel that because it's what life is about!

No comments: