Thursday, February 2, 2012

why i love my husband: three






Remember how I mentioned that David is exceptionally thoughtful and considerate?  Well, sometimes he gets stuck in the thinking/planning/preparing for worst case scenario phase of life and that can stall the actually doing things part of life.  Luckily, most of the time when I get super excited about something, I can shake him (or guilt him) out of his resistance to taking on a new project, responsibility, or goal pretty quickly.  Case in point?  One Friday morning while still in our PJs, I started pulling up the carpeting that lined our hallway and living room.  I don't think he believed I would do it at first, but after I did he was right there with me tackling the project (that we didn't know would take as much effort as it did).  So... whether he's supportive because he wants to be or because I give him no other choice... I love him for it.

1 comment:

DSTRONG said...

hey, where's the photo of me sanding the floors?! ha