Monday, November 3, 2008

My Husband

My husband bought 2 tickets so I could see the Tour of Gymnastics Superstars this past weekend. My husband went with me and sat (seemingly happily) through 2 hours of a tweenage girl's happiest dream! There was an older couple sitting next to us. They weren't toting any toddlers or taking pictures of their grandchildren--it was just the two of them and I can only imagine that husband was probably indulging his wife as well.

I hope we can be the kind of couple that enjoys everything together today, AND 25 years from now! I'm so appreciative that D goes out of his way to help me enjoy life, and hope that in the future I can be more supportive of his interests...

Which I guess might mean getting half-sleeve tattoos or jumping in a mosh-pit together :)

No comments: