Sunday, December 18, 2011

woops


Goodness.

It seems like I've hit the wall where demands at work + demands at home have overwhelmed my life and there is very little time for anything unnecessary. 

So thankful for Ellie who's picking up the slack.

 

Right now, it's a good day if we wash the dishes after dinner and have 5 minutes of downtime before going to bed.  Anytime I get enough time to myself to do anything special, I feel anxious that what I'm doing isn't the best possible choice considering everything I want to and need to do.  So, blogging has taken a back seat for sure.  The girls are great (except for the all-too-common cold for ellie). David and I are chugging along, still trying to figure out... well, everything, it seems.

2 comments:

Emily Happystack said...

Oh, I am SO with you on the anxiety over choosing the right thing to do in your free time! And I end up wasting so much time just hemming and hawing over the options. Nice to know it's not just me!

Anonymous said...

Car, I know it's not easy all the time but you and David do need to take the time for yourselves and not feel guilty about it!!! Love you guys and can't wait to see my beautiful girls (and beautiful boy too)